Our plan this year is designed to foster meditation on the following foundational truths: Faith, Gospel, Worship, and Christ. We’ve decided to include readings both from Scripture and from popular Christian books.
In all, there are five books—two of which you can download for free electronically. We’ve included links for download or purchase below. In total, purchasing all the books for the year will cost around $40–50.View the full plan
These books are required by the plan.
These optional books can supplement the plan. If you need help locating/purchasing them, please email Pastor Chris.
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis (Optional book for January–March)
- Evangelism by J. Mack Stiles (Optional Book for April)
- Basic Christianity by John Stott (Optional Book for April)
- Knowing God by J.I. Packer (Optional book for May–August)
- The Knowldge of the Holy by A.W. Tozer (Optional book for May–August)
- Who is Jesus? by Greg Gilbert (Optional Book for September–December)
- Jesus Among Other Gods by Ravi Zacharias (Optional Book for September–December)